Headaches Working with Revit prevention - Sort Mark
- How to determine the swing direction of doors?
- Do I need to rename grids manually?
- How to determine the orientation of walls, windows, doors?
- How can I renumber or sort elements according to my preferences?
- How to determine the shared/project elevation or coordinates of my created elements in the project?
Sort Mark Features for Revit Architecture, Revit Structure and Revit MEP
- Revit extension Sort Mark detects geometry of grids and renumbers them.
- It has a function that automatically renumbers grids after any grid changes in the project:
- Sort Mark has a powerful and flexible function that allows to renumber any architectural, structural or MEP elements of Revit in different ways:
- This Revit add-on writes swing direction for doors.
- It writes flip/mirror orientation for selected elements:
- This Revit app writes orientation (W, E, S, N) for walls, windows and doors.
- It recalculates shared X, Y, Z coordinates for selected elements:
- Sort Mark extension creates new shared parameters if needed.
There's more information on the tools4revit's product page.
Credit: David Light's Revit blog.