Project Browser borrows the hugely successful interface from Family Browser and extends that to provide complete Project and Family Management in the one application.
Some of the features include:
- Tabs that separate common view types which minimizes the amount of scrolling through Project Browser especially on large projects
- Totally customizable fonts, sizes and colors.
- Easily add custom folders. Drag and Drop views into these custom folders.
- Custom folders available for all view types including schedules, legends etc.
- Quick Filters to filter the Project Browser by common view parameters, phases and view templates.
- Family Browser built into Project Browser.
- Powerful search feature to find any View/Family in Project/Family in Library quickly
- Query Builder to build custom tabs and quick filters for reuse. These can be shared between other members of the project team.
From customer user testing we have reports of significant time savings using Kiwi Codes Project Browser.
Actions speak louder than words so please view demonstration video here.
Kiwi Codes intends on releasing Project Browser for Revit 2013 in Late April 2012. Please visit this blog to get latest details on features and pricing.
Credit: Steve Stafford's Revit OpEd blog.