- Text Tools - merge multiple text notes into a single note or change the case of notes.
- Component Commander - allows loaded components to be searched and found easier.
- Web Link - opens a web browser to the URL stored in Revit components.
- Polyline - adjust the total length of end-to-end lines. (Like travel distances)
- Open Folder - opens Windows Explorer to the folder where the project or linked file is located.
- Project Commander - store critical information about the currently open project in a handy place.
The free ReVVed add-ins can be downloaded from the PKH Lineworks website.
Credit: Luke Johnson's What Revit Wants blog.