Salient Feature of this Add-In:
- All the families of a Revit file can be viewed in one place and they are also grouped under their corresponding Category and Sub-Category.
- The legacy families (which can’t be edited in Revit) are highlighted with separate color code.
- Options are available to see the thumbnails of all the views in a family.
- The types and their parameters of a family can also be viewed at a single click.
- The families can be previewed as real Revit project without opening them in Revit.
- The selected families can be saved in your PC.
- The required families can be directly loaded in to the current Revit project.
- Only the non-legacy families can be handled (previewed, loaded or saved) using this tool.
This free add-in may be downloaded from the Autodesk Exchange | Apps website.