Advertisement

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Revit Add-ons Blog Currator Joins Autodesk Expert Elite Program

I'm pleased to announce that I've accepted Autodesk's kind offer to join the Autodesk Expert Elite program.

"Autodesk’s Expert Elite Program is to recognize individual community members who have made extraordinary contributions with helping customers by sharing knowledge, providing community leadership, and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration that drives a healthy and valuable Autodesk customer community."

I'm enthused that the community has found the Revit Add-ons blog to be a useful resource, and I look forward to continuing this blog for years to come.

Thank you Autodesk for this kind recognition!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank our advertisers for helping to make the Revit Add-ons blog a success.Thank you ideate, Revolution Design, Revizto, Content|Studio, Revit Works, IMAGINiT, YourRibbon, and 3DA Systems!

-Tim

No comments: