This tool compares the differences between two versions of a project.
- Compare models to identify changes
- Find changes made by consultants, don’t miss another change!
- Health check models over time
The Premium version of the BIM Project Suite contains the following two new tools:
This tool lists revision information, including view and sheet associations, and allows the results to be saved to a spreadsheet file.
- Export revision information for project archives
- Identify which parts of a model were effected by a revision
- Validate that revision best practices are being followed
This Revit add-in automates the Spreadsheet Link tool using previously-saved settings.
- Quickly reapply mass change settings to a project, using Spreadsheet Link's calculated parameters
- Load settings from a file, or right from the project itself
- Spreadsheet-experienced users can define settings, less experienced users can apply them to the Revit project
In total, the BIM Project Suite includes the following tools:
- Standard (FREE)
- BIM List
- Detail Link
- Project Link
- Premium (includes Standard)
- Fire Rating
- Revision Reporter
- Spreadsheet Drafter
- Spreadsheet Link
- Spreadsheet Link Express
- Ultimate (includes Standard and Premium)
- COBie2 Link
- Model Compare
- Room Family Manager
There's more information available on the CAD Technology Center website.