KazQR generates QR codes as raster images (JPEG,TIFF etc.) and DWG/DXF files for CAD systems as real vectors.
- Creates QR Code as TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Creates QR Code as Vector DWG, DXF
- Full Logo Ability (max. 35% cover)
- Free QR Code Background
- Free QR Code Color
- Saving and Loading of Settings
- Saving and Loading of Text
- Four Error Correction Levels
- QR Code with Unicode Ability (Arabian, Japanese etc. Letters)
- Generation via Prepared List
- Generation via Excel or Access Table
- Generation via CSV Formatted List
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.