RealSense-for-Revit™ is a new add-in that enables gesture based user interface for Autodesk® Revit®.
The add-in allows users to create, modify and rotate a model in 3D view in Revit through hands gestures using Intel® RealSense™ camera.
The set of operations includes:
- Creating and resizing walls;
- Adding doors and windows constructions from templates or user's ‘family’ the completed walls;
- Creating roof and floor;
- Moving and deleting elements;
- Changing views.
- Your camera should support Intel RealSense technology for using RealSense-for-Revit or you have to buy such one. (https://software.intel.com/en-us/realsense/home)
- RealSense supports only Windows 8.1 64-bit and Widows 10 64-bit (https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-realsense-sdk)
- Autodesk® Revit® 2016 does not supports Windows 10 officially. You can try it on your own risk (System requirements for Autodesk Revit 2016)
- This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
- This installer needs an Internet connection.
- If camera is not connected, the installer will not be able to identify the Intel RealSense Camera platform. Premium components (that had license restrictions) will not be installed but other component installation will complete successfully.
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 6/1/2016
The free RealSense add-in is brought to you by AMC Bridge.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.