On Revit Add-ons, we've been able to keep up with changes on the Autodesk App Store, which is essentially our baseline, but it wasn't until last week that we were able to cover other developments in a meaningful way, though, admittedly, a little skimpily, rendering this series viable again.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
The week of February 19, 2018 was a light one here on Revit Add-ons with 8 posts published.
From the Autodesk App Store, we posted about the self-explanatory and free Linked Id Finder,
and the free Microdesk Accelerator, which offers parameter management and MEP 3D drafting tools.
From around the Internet, we posted about Stabiplan Electrical Schematics.
We posted about Duct Tape for Dynamo, a new MEP-centric package.
For App Store updates not mentioned here, see our latest roundup.
From around the Internet, we posted about AVAIL v3.5.3.
We posted about Rhythm for Dynamo v2018.02.19.
Big news broke last week about interoperability stalwarts Flux shuttering their current platform and apps. Read all about it here: Exclusive – Talking with Jamie Roche, CEO of Flux Data Inc, About Their Changes.
We also posted the latest in our popular monthly series of "What's Hot" articles, What's Hot in Revit Add-ons for February 2018.
Top of the Pops
One thing that didn't change over the past several weeks was the post that occupied the #1 spot in our 'Trending Top 10 for the Last 7 Days' list: Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation
The following posts spent the entire week in our top ten list:
- Free OneNote for Navisworks
- Free Revit API Docs – Web-based, Searchable and Extensible API Documentation
- Revit 2018 Product Enhancements from Autodesk (Update #7)
In and Out of Love
The following posts spent the majority of the week in our top ten list:
- Duct Tape for Dynamo – A New MEP-Centric Package
- Exporting Schedules to Excel with Dynamo
- Rhythm for Dynamo v2018.02.19
- Roundup – For Feb 5-11, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
- Roundup – For Feb 12-18, 2018, New and Updated Revit Add-ins on the Autodesk App Store
- Stabiplan Electrical Schematics