Advertisement

Thursday, September 10, 2026

My 3Dconnexion Setup

I received a package from 3Dconnexion yesterday. I pretty much ordered one of everything, a Keyboard Pro with Numpad, a CadMouse, and a SpaceMouse Enterprise (and I already had a CadMouse Pad). 

I had a SpaceMouse Pro previously, and wrote a review of it, but I sold it when I wasn't working for an extended period. I also previously had a CadMouse, which I also reviewed, but it went belly up awhile back.

I only recently became aware of the Keyboard PRO, and wanted one, so I bit the bullet and bought it. I had a mouse I liked, but right now, when you buy a Keyboard Pro Kit, which includes the Numpad, you effectively get a CadMouse at a deep discount. The kit costs $139. The SpaceMouse Enterprise cost an additional $399, but it's a beaut.

My 3Dconnexion setup

I'll write a review on what it's like to have all these devices once I'm used to using all of them together. Right now, my experience isn't entirely positive, but that may change with use. I still have a lot of things to figure out, and I've got to train my offhand. So, more to come in perhaps a month or so. 

In the meantime, you can check out 3Dconnexion's offerings at https://3dconnexion.com/.



Advertisement

No comments: