BIMAssist™ for Revit® adds a powerful set of productivity tools to Autodesk Revit. BIMAssist for Revit currently supports Revit 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
BIMAssist™ for Revit® Features
- Supports Revit Architecture, Structure, and MEP.
- Modular support for productivity tools. When new tools are added, they can easily be added to your BIMAssist for Revit menu.
- Automatic Update keeps your modules current.
BIMAssist™ for Revit® Utilities
- Update the casing of text elements in bulk for a single view or a whole project.
- Supports Upper Case, Lower Case, and Title Case.
- Interface includes type filtering, zoom to element, and individual element editing capabilities.
Door Mark Manager
- Intuitive interface for selecting Door Marks to manage.
- Suggests appropriate values for missing Door Marks.
- Allows user to Zoom To particular doors.
- Quickly apply changes to Door Marks individually or in bulk.
Fire Rating Coordinator
- Compare and update fire ratings on hosted elements.
- Edit host or hosted fire rating values.
- Check for fire ratings that do not match in hosted elements.
- Mass update that allows fire ratings to be changed to the host or hosted value.
- Supports both built in and custom parameters.
Match Instance Parameters Features
- Updates parameters across many instances in a single operation.
- Allows changes to common parameters across multiple types.
- Very flexible instance selection interface (window select, direct click, all in current view, all in current project).
Note Block Creator
- Manages plan notes on a view by view basis.
- Automatically constructs note blocks for placement onto sheets without the use of any schedules.
- Includes audit functionality that detects missing/duplicate notes.
- Supports the integration of custom annotation symbols.
Project Cleaner (Not supported in Revit 2009)
- Quickly removes unneeded plans, views, legends, schedules, linked files, etc. from project files.
- Optimizes the process of preparing projects received from other firms for use.
Room Phase Replicator
- Copies rooms from one phase to another.
- Specific levels may be selected.
- Parameters and Tags may be toggled on or off.
- Renumbers rooms to a specified sequence through selection.
- Inserts new rooms into an existing numbering scheme.
- Suggests room numbers based on door numbers and placement.
Room Surface Parameter Extractor
- Extracts room surface (wall, ceiling, etc.) information (height, assembly function, material) into shared parameters.
- Allows surface information to be scheduled without manual data entry.
- Shared application parameters can be easily synchronized at any time.
Sheet Number Update
- Easily insert new sheets into an existing sequence without the need to manually renumber entire sheet sets.
- Quickly fill gaps in a sheet numbering sequence created by sheet deletion.
- Synchronizes room number/description from linked architectural models in bulk.
Text Find and Replace Features
- Find and replace text in a selection, a view, or the entire Revit project.
- Supports many common text types such as notes, room names, room numbers, walls, annotation types, and many family instance types.
- Utility also works on Parameters!
- Allows you to open a view to an element. Simply search for text and then double click the magnifying glass next to the result and the application will switch to a view of the element.
- Replace All, Replace Selection and single item edit supported.
BIMAssist™ for Revit® is available as a monthly subscription service starting at $19 per seat/month. Pricing is discounted for multi-month, multi-license purchases. BIMAssist™ for Revit® is FREE for Advanced Solutions Revit Subscription clients.
More information here.