- Save time with integrated tools that allow you to quickly locate your site components.
- Model different alternatives for parking stalls, bollards, lights, planting material, etc., by quickly and easily making updates as the design is reviewed.
- Obtain detailed volume reports for elements such as pavement, sidewalks, and patios with the touch of a button.
- Design interior or exterior planting plans and green roofs by accessing an extensive library of planting families.
- Eliminate the need to transfer drawing components back and forth from Revit to AutoCAD back to Revit since all of your landscape design is part of the Revit model.
- Improve your team collaboration by integrating the landscape design group with your architecture group workflow.
More information here.