Vabi Daylight Ratio Evaluator™, working as a plugin within Autodesk® Revit®, automates daylight area ratio checking of your BIM model. As a result optimal design decisions can be made regarding floor areas, glazing, glass area, windows, lighting, comfort, brightness, darkness – better working and living spaces are produced. It is especially relevant to architectural designers and building engineers but also useful to all the design team.
The Daylight Ratio Evaluator™ App:
- Scans the BIM model and reports daylight ratio compliance against required minimums
- Accepts input of required minimum daylight area ratio per room area
- Uses floor areas of rooms and glass areas of windows, doors, and curtain walls.
- Synchronizes with Revit units of measurement.
- Automatically adds and saves the daylight area ratio values per room in the Autodesk Revit® model.
- Displays your daylight ratio results
- Creates a Daylight Performance Indicator in the Vabi Building Performance Dashboard.
Vabi Daylight Ratio Evaluator™ takes Revit to a new higher performance automation level to deliver more of the promise of BIM by providing automated daylight checking and decision support for your integrated BIM design approach. It is available to Revit users in a modern SaaS (Software as a Service) model under annual or monthly subscription.
The Vabi Daylight Ratio Evaluator is brought to you by Vabi Software and is priced at 9.99 USD/Month.
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.