Try web-based facility energy management.
Project Aquila is a free technology preview for cloud-based energy management of buildings and factories. The App couples real-time device level electricity data from Panoramic Power's wireless, non-intrusive, self-powered sensor technologies with Building Information Modeling, insightful analytics, and automated reporting to deliver actionable insights for energy management and equipment maintenance.
- Access real-time, circuit level data
- Gather actionable insights to improve the performance and maintenance of your facility's assets.
- Identify unseen problems and predict failures and operational anomalies through real-time alerts.
- Gain insight about the thermal comfort of your occupants and the status of your equipment.
- Contextualized data streams
- Map data sets onto 2D floor plans and 3D digital models so users have context about the operations and layout of the facility.
- Experience virtual walkthroughs of your facilities.
- Automated, customized savings opportunities
- Rules based analytics to identify energy saving opportunities and missed opportunities.
- Share reports with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Financial Analysis
- Conduct financial analysis on desired energy conservation measures across metrics such as Net Present Value, Payback, and Internal Rate of Return
JOIN THE PROJECT »