Walk anywhere, experience everything - before breaking ground. Step Inside Your Design with the Autodesk® LIVE Viewer.
Use the Autodesk LIVE Viewer to open and explore interactive visualizations created in Autodesk LIVE, a subscription service used by architects to make Autodesk® Revit® files interactive.
Bring your interactive designs with you using the Autodesk LIVE Viewer. This powerful, portable communication tool also offers a highly engaging way to present or share your architectural vision with clients or project stakeholders.
- Explore a space in virtual reality with just one click, using a HTC Vive® or Oculus Rift headset.
- Navigate easily to different points in an architectural space.
- Toggle between the ‘Orbit’ and ‘Tap&Go’ perspectives to explore exterior and interior spaces.
- Stay in context with smart navigation that understands BIM object behaviors; you won’t veer off course or wander into walls.
- Adjust geography-specific lighting by date and time for a sense of where shadows will fall.
- Present compelling, interactive presentations on the go.
More to explore:
- Experience it now: Download sample scenes to use with the LIVE viewer here.
- Go mobile: Get the LIVE Viewer for iPad™ on the Apple App Store®
- Get Autodesk LIVE: Transform your Revit files into interactive visualizations in one click. Visit the Autodesk website to learn more or subscribe.
*Please be advised the complete product experience of Autodesk LIVE which includes this free viewer application download, may not be available for purchase in all countries, please consult the Autodesk store.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 1.6, 11/30/2016 –
Upgrading? We’ve made some great updates - but you will no longer be able to view previous LIVE files after upgrading to the new version.
If that’s okay, go ahead and update. Otherwise, you can continue using the current version and update your app later. The choice is yours.
- Enhanced VR experience:
- Starting with this version, you can now use the Oculus touch controllers (natively) instead of the Xbox controller, without the SteamVR plugin. The VR experience has been further improved by the addition of features such as an interactive Minimap and a comfort platform to reduce discomfort when exploring tall buildings at a great height (acrophobia).
- Automatic Lighting:
- In version 1.1, we introduced spotlight import and support of light intensity and color. Now, LIVE 1.6 includes a setting to turn lights on automatically at night, but you can turn them on or off manually.
★★★☆☆ (4 ratings)
The Autodesk LIVE Viewer add-in is brought to you by Autodesk. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.