Reality Capture Goes Mobile: The Highly-Anticipated Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro for Mobile App is Here!
By Annie Phan
July 17, 2017
Bringing everything you love about ReCap Pro to the field.
|ReCap Pro mobile – extending Reality Capture capabilities to the field.|
Last year at Autodesk University, we announced the affordably-priced bundle with the Leica Geosystem’s BLK360 laser scanner and a 1-year subscription to Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro (bundle reservation now available). We’ve seen high demand for this game-changing reality capture combo. Watch how it works:
If you’ve signed up for the bundle waitlist, you’re probably chomping at the bit for its arrival.
Today, we are excited to announce that the ReCap Pro for mobile app, is now available to all ReCap Pro subscribers! ReCap Pro for mobile can be used to view, markup, measure, and collaborate on point clouds from any location—office to the field.
|Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro can be downloaded from|
the Apple App Store®.
Download on App Store
ReCap Pro for mobile is included as part of any ReCap Pro subscription, AEC, Design & Manufacturing or Media & Entertainment Collections. Our mobile solution brings registration, markup, measure, and collaboration of reality capture data to the field. Now, you can access reality capture data from anywhere.
ReCap Pro for mobile allows you to:
- Register your scans in real-time, on-site, reducing room for error and eliminating the need to return to a site due to missing data in the registration process.
- View and markup live in-field registration of point clouds and ReCap files from an iPad Pro.
- Reduce room for error and eliminate the need to return to a site due to missing data in the registration process.
- Annotate scan data with notes for stakeholders:
|The ReCap Pro for mobile app allows you to|
add notes and markups in the field.
- Invite collaborators to a project directly from the ReCap Pro mobile app.
- Be confident that you have all the data you need before leaving the jobsite.
- Share / sync data via the cloud.
- Offline mode for use from disconnected locations.
- Pair with the Leica BLK360 laser scanner and stream data to your iPad Pro. ReCap Pro for mobile is the only application allowing direct control of the BLK360 through the iPad Pro.
- Connect to ReCap Pro for desktop and the Autodesk portfolio of products.
|Export ReCap Pro data to Civil3D, Revit,|
Navisworks, AutoCAD, and Infraworks
Compatibility & Availability
ReCap Pro for mobile is compatible with the 10.5” and 12.9” versions of the iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation) running iOS 10 or later. Other iOS devices may not work optimally.
ReCap Pro for mobile is available globally in English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian. Availability, pricing, and related cloud services vary by country. Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Download on App Store
Learn more about ReCap Pro
ReCap Pro is brought to you by Autodesk. It's priced at US $.00.
There's more information available on the Autodesk ReCap blog.