Revit Tools version 1.7 bring these new functions:
- Revit 2014 - a separate version for Revit 2014, currently identical functions to the 2013 version, new enhancements planned
- Copy sheets - copies (duplicates) selected sheets and views with given prefixes and suffixes
- Room area - calculates true area for a selected room. It detects all voids and openings and offers to include or exclude them.
- Rooms list - shows the list of rooms in the current project and allows to calculate true area for selected rooms
- Duct insulation - create multiple insulations on existing ducts and pipes (all pipes in a given system/diameter)
- Duct description - adds annotation symbols on ducts and pipes
- System direction - adds flow direction of vertical pipes to the floor plan
- Thickness - creates a shared parameter containing the pipe thickness (pipe wall), e.g. for labels
There's more information available on the CADstudio website.
The trail version of the add-in may be installed from the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.