I had previously blogged about the NBS Autodesk Revit plug-in 1.0 here.
Version 2.0 offers the following new features:
- Drag-and-drop objects direct from National BIM Library
- Synchronised design guidance
- Automatically create an outline specification
- Improved specification navigator
- Improved object navigation
- Improved association report
- Combined IFC generation (Beta)
More information about these new features can be found on the Construction Code blog.
This free add-in may be downloaded from the TheNBS website.
Lastly, over on Jeremy Tammik's The Building Coder blog, Stephen Hamil, director of NBS, along with Chris and Calum from the NBS software development team, give a little insight into some of the API functionality they used when developing this software.
|Drag and drop generic objects directly from the National BIM Library|
|Synchronised design guidance|
|Automatically create an outline specification|
|View the specification clauses in a tree-view|
|Toggle from tree-view to list-view to enable sorting|
|Improved object navigation|
|Improved association report|
|Combined IFC generation (Beta)|