Format with Ease
Ideate Sticky for Revit Connects and Formats non-BIM Data
- Stick a code compliance worksheet onto the cover page
- Update non-BIM consultant data from MS Excel into Revit
- Represent subtotaled data or matrix data
- Stick a non-Revit Electrical Panel onto a Sheet
- Place the same Sticky on multiple Sheets
Ideate Sticky elegantly connects non-BIM data from an Excel file into your Revit project.
Ideate Sticky for Revit combines the ease and flexibility of Excel spreadsheet editing with the convenience of a sticky note. Use Ideate Sticky to elegantly connect non-BIM data from an Excel file into your Revit project. Revit schedules are the perfect tool to represent the data behind your Revit elements, but lack of a text editor makes organizing and formatting other essential non-BIM data frustrating and time consuming. Let Sticky manage the look and feel of your text and other tabular data. Other schedules do not interfere with table creation or modification, and the table generated does not accidentally start scheduling things. Enjoy the benefits of formatting inside of Excel or Revit. What will you Sticky?
There's more information available on the Ideate Software website.