New features include; Document Transmittals, revamped Sheet Revisions engine, and Remote server based batch processing of printing and file exports.
From the RTV Tools website...
Building on the success of the RTV Xporter for Autodesk® Revit®, we now have the pleasure of releasing the RTV Xporter PRO that now includes a revolutionary new Batch and Scheduling functions that brings the ability to create scheduled tasks in Autodesk® Revit® that are executed in a fully autonomous mode, including the starting up of the Autodesk® Revit® application, opening and closing Revit project files, and executing the pre-configured tasks, including Printing and Exporting of files from Autodesk® Revit®. With virtually no setup required, just install and automate!, RTV Xporter PRO is ideal for Architects, Interiors Designers, Engineers, Landscape Architects and Visualization Artists using Autodesk® Revit®.
RTV Xporter PRO features include:
- Create, save and execute Batch and Scheduled tasks for Exporting and Printing from Autodesk® Revit® project files, tasks can be automatically run as a single Batch process or on a repeating Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Hourly Scheduled process.
- Automatic creation of PDFs, DWG, DWF, DWFx, DXF, DGN, NWC and IFC files from Autodesk® Revit® drawing sheets and views.
- Built-in parametric file naming engine automatically saves exported files to match any company’s or project team’s file naming conventions.
- Batch print large format and reduced hardcopies to two separate printers simultaneously.
- Minimal and fast learning curve with the intuitive and clean graphical user interface (GUI).
- No setup required, just install and automate your work processes today.
RTV Xporter PRO is brought to you by RTV Tools Limited with pricing starting at USD 49.00.
While it's probably overdue, I'm happy to present RTV Xporter PRO with an Editor's Choice award!
Luke Johnson wrote a review of RTV Xporter Pro on his What Revit Wants blog.
There's more information available on the RTV Tools website.
Today we release the next update to our very popular Xporter PRO for Autodesk Revit, New features include;... http://t.co/aKByPWTYhr
— Jason Howden (@RTVTools) February 8, 2015
Full disclosure: RTV Tools is an advertiser on Revit Add-ons.