Advertisement

Friday, March 13, 2015

AWWA Pump and Valve Content for Autodesk Revit 2015 and Autodesk Revit MEP 2015

From the Autodesk Account website...

Release Date: 2015-03-12

The American Water Works Association (AWWA) Pump and Valve Content for Autodesk® Revit® 2015 and Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2015 software helps enable MEP designers, drafters, and engineers to create more accurate water and waste water designs through access to additional components.

Content is available in English only.


To access this subscription entitlement, log into Autodesk Account.

Related – Roundup: Revit 2015 Autodesk Subscription Product Enhancements (Updated)

2 comments:

Pi Soul said...

Is this region-specific?
I am on subscription, I logged into my account but I don't see this download.

Tim Grimm said...

I'm sorry but I don't know. You'll need to contact Autodesk about this.