Casework Configurator allows you to greatly reduce management of content. It comes with pre-created, standardized casework families, which increase accuracy and reduce errors. And it is fully supported by CTC staff.
Casework Configurator is compatible with Revit 2014, 2015 2016, and 2017. Revit Express Tools are packaged in suites with tools that are best suited for both everyday Revit users or advanced Revit users. During the free 14 day trial of Casework Configurator, all tools are fully functional without restrictions.
- Casework libraries take a lot of time to create
- Out-of-box and downloaded content has limited flexibility
- Choosing between quality and detail vs size and performance
- Standard insertion and placement tools are not optimal
Solution – Casework Configurator
- Generate dozens of ready-to-use assemblies
- Quick selection from a variety of sizes, types and hardware
- Configured casework can be placed directly using the interface or loaded into the project for later use
- Build a complete comprehensive casework library without adding complexity
Source of ROI – Return on Investment Realized
- Greatly reduce management of content
- Increased accuracy and error reduction emphasized by pre-created, standardized
- casework families.
- Manage and maintain the library with dedicated Casework Admin Tool
- Fully supported by CTC staff
Casework Configurator is brought to you by the CAD Technology Center and is priced at 370.00 USD.
There's more information available on the CTC Express Tools website.