Our My Favorites (Basic) application will allow you to save your most used families to the Autodesk® Revit® Add-ins ribbon giving you quicker access and improving your content creation times.
No more searching and scrolling through the project browser for your most used families.
Once the app is installed, you will be able to:
- Assign families to your My Favorites ribbon (system or non-system families).Basic version is limited to assigning five families to the ribbon.
- Assign custom naming and descriptions to each family button.
- Assign custom graphics icons to each family button using the default .rfa image, a custom image such as a JPG, JPEG, etc. as well as taking a screen capture of any image on your screen.
- Assign a keyboard shortcut to each of the five families.
- Once the family is assigned, that family will automatically load into your projects when picked from the My Favorites ribbon.
- Now that you have your My Favorites setup, you can quickly access your families from the ribbon or using the keyboard shorts that you assigned.
|Default Location on the Ribbon|
|Setting a new Favorite Family|
|Image Shows First Family Loaded in My Favorites|
This download is a fully- functional 14 days trial. Please contact us via email at email@example.com for any questions.
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 5/4/2016
The My Favorites 2016 Basic add-in is brought to you by Fast Pass Consulting. Pricing was not known at press time.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.