Realtime 3D rendered walkthrough plug-in for your projects in Autodesk® Revit®. It enables you to show and communicate designs in your team or to your customers effortlessly.
About This Version
Version 1.5.1, 5/17/2016
- Support Revit 2017
- Support Oculus SDK 1.3
- Settings Presets
- Tip of the Day
- Installer is now digitally signed
- Loading screen is now displayed without distortion
- Plastic materials are now rendered more accurately
- Sometimes walking through doors was not possible for non English Revit projects
- Camera position was not always saved when on restarting Enscape
- Upgraded Revit 2014 glass materials are now displayed correctly
- Special models like cars sometimes miss textures or have flipped normals when mirrored
- Switching camera mode from off to on can sometimes lead to a crash
- High resolution screenshot
- When taken without global illumination (GI), does not correctly render ambient lighting
- Continuing to work in Revit can cause the waiting window to remain visible, even when the screenshot has finished
- On low graphics memory systems it can corrupt textures or geometry rendering
Enscape is brought to you by Inreal Technologies GmbH and is priced beginning at 45.00 USD/mo or 449.00 USD/yr.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.