About This Version
Version 17.0.2, 7/29/2016
- Plotter and Exporter:
- When defining a Wildcard Search for views or sheets, you can now search by parameter values (for example, a yes/no Project Parameter called "Export to PDF" bound to the Views category = Yes)
- When the Run Now dialog appears, if exactly 1 PDF file is to be generated, a new option allows opening that PDF file after it is successfully generated.
- PDF and physical printers available now are not queried until absolutely needed, for a more responsive UI.
- Project File Upgrader:
- Renamed to Projects & Families Upgrader
- Now also upgrades family files
- Can now modify upgraded project and family file names with prefix, suffix, and find/replace
- When upgrading projects, can now optionally copy linked CAD files to new location
This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
BIM Batch Suite is part of the CTC Express Tools family of products. It provides tools to allow Revit users to process workflows en masse, with a focus on importing and exporting data.
Family Loader (free)
This tool allows users to select multiple families to load or to nest into multiple projects/families, reload only those families into an existing project, and provides the option to overwrite existing parameter values.
Family Exporter (free)
This tool allows users to easily select specific families to export from projects, automatically create folder structure based on family categories and geometry, and add customized text to exported family names.
Plotter and Exporter (trial)
This tool provides an intuitive and easy to learn interface that allows users to create and schedule jobs for export or plotting, schedule exports to occur automatically and specify individual sheets and/or views to export, or dynamically search for views or sheets. Exports to PDF, DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, DWFx, Navisworks and IFC files.
Projects & Families Upgrader (trial)
This tool provides an intuitive interface that allows users to upgrade multiple project files, family files and project template files at once, migrate workshared files automatically, and automatically adjust linked Revit and CAD file paths to new locations.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
BIM Batch Suite is brought to you by CAD Technology Center. It's priced at 324.00 USD, though some of the tools are free.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.