Key features of the RTV Xporter PRO include:
- Supports Autodesk Revit versions 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Export files with auto-renaming based on Revit parameters (DWG, DXF, DWF & DWFx, PDF, IFC, NWC, DGN, RVZ, FBX, and 2D Drafting Views to RFA);
- Printing (simultaneously to two printers, can do full size and half size at the same time, including reordering of the print run);
- Publish and auto-upload to FTP sites and Citrix Sharefile;
- Track and record Issued Drawings (SQL database), including creation of customisable Document Transmittal's both Matrix and Simple report styles (PDF, Word, Excel);
- Batch process and Task Scheduler for file exports, printing and *new* file upgrading, supports for Central files, Revit Server, Archiving project files, execution of Revit Macros and post-processing code;
- Remote Task Scheduler, process your Revit tasks on a 'remote' Workstation/Server to free up your workstation to do more design work (remote workstation/server requires a license of Autodesk Revit);
- Advanced search and Customise-able UI including Wildcards, Saved Filters using any stored Revit parameter;
- *new* Bulk upload to Aconex transmittal/spreadsheet creation on file exports;
- *new* Export Revit Schedules to .TXT file;
- *new* Bulk import and create Revit Sheets from Excel;
- *new* Bulk update and edit Revit Sheet Revisions;
- *new* Export Revit Sheet Revision data and Revision Cloud data to Excel;
- *new* Bulk update and edit Revit Sheet parameters, including text case formatting and Title Block Family selection;
- *new* Family and Project file upgrading including .RVT, .RFA, .RTE and .RFT files, supports bulk processing of directories and sub-directories, file name prefix and suffix, execution of Revit Macros, central file support;
|RTV Exporter PRO main interface|
RTV Xporter PRO is brought to you by RTV Tools. It's priced beginning at 49.00 USD. A free trial is available.
There's more information available on the RTV Tools website.