About This Version
Version 2.0, 7/21/2016
- Version 2.0 Is Instant Set Up and Produce output in seconds
- Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 compatible
- Subscription ready
- Automatic set up of BOMs - Export BOM in Seconds
- Share Settings across multiple projects
- Unit Conversions are automated
This amazingly powerful productivity plugin will save 100’s of hours in Autodesk® Revit® BOM data analysis, reporting and quantity estimation. Create clear BOM reports beautifully formatted and exported instantly to Excel for professional team and client uses. Available in both a trial and paid versions so you can try before you buy.
Link to the trial version of the BOM for Revit plugin here
- Works off any schedule and parameter even custom content, schedules and parameters. If you can schedule it, you can use it in the BOM for Revit plugin.
- Syncs instantly with Revit data. Update the Revit model, and the BOM is instantly updated!
- Works with an unlimited number of schedules.
- Works on an unlimited number of Revit projects.
- Simple installation process and it appears instantly in your Plugin Ribbon Bar.
- WYSIWYG Editor – Select your Revit schedule; configure your BOM schedule exactly how you want it; and instantly see what it looks like inside Revit and Excel.
- Unlimited BOM Tabs – You can add as many tabs to the BOM as there are schedules in your Revit file. For example, doors could be one tab, windows another, mechanical another, flooring another and furniture another.
- Excel Export – The exact look of the BOM table reports will be exported to Excel, formatted perfectly and ready to share with clients and your team.
- Grouping By Parameter – Regardless of how the Revit data is modeled and scheduled, the BOM for Revit plugin allows you to put any parameter, in any column or order, and then group the BOM by any parameter, automatically creating group sub-headings. Providing infinite flexibility in how you format the tables of data, ease of use and readability.
- Summary Tables and Group Detailed Tables – A powerful way to create summaries and roll up of groups of data. . The details for each BOM row are expanded upon in detailed sub-tables.
- Inline Sums – For any quantity parameter, you can turn on “Inline sum” and the BOM will automatically add a quantity by summing up that parameter for the row. Very powerful for take offs and quantity estimating. Saves you tons of time in Excel formulae writing.
- Subtotals – Total a column for groups giving full quantity take offs for the entire Revit project
- Online Help Tab – Access real examples based on Revit sample projects accelerating learning and project set up. Visit: http://www.hingepoint.com/products/bom-revit-app/help/ Watch live demos, FAQs and samples to get the most out of the BOM Revit Plugin.
Benefits to Revit Modelers, Architects, Engineers and Estimators
Imagine creating a clean BOM with accurate quantity take offs in an instant!
- Save 100’s of hours of data processing.
- Eliminate costly human errors from manually calculated BOM quantities.
- Ensure clean and accurate Revit data with easy to read custom formatting, your way.
- Experience Change Controls – The BOMs are instantly updated with each Revit model version, making quantities and estimates perfectly synced to the latest Revit model.
- Expedite Estimating – add cost parameters in Revit and get instant cost estimates and quotes directly from the source.
- Leverage Collaboration – Now the entire team, across the AEC process, see the same Revit data in clean Excel reports. Collaboration is fostered and the entire team is synched during design-build.
Link to our online help, YouTube videos, demo files and much more. Or ask our BOM experts at HingePoint: http://www.hingepoint.com/products/bom-revit-app/help/
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
The BOM to Excel add-in is brought to you by HingePoint, LLC. It's priced at 200.00 USD.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.