Advertisement

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Big Rhythm for Dynamo Updates

From the sixtysecondrevit website:

June 6, 2017
By John Pierson

In recent weeks I have been working on migrating a lot of Rhythm nodes to C# for more stability and easier control on my part. Within this effort, I also generated quite a few new nodes.

Now in Rhythm, you will find a new category called “RevitElements”, with loads of new additions and revisions.

Some of my favorite new nodes are the view and viewport nodes. Lots of access to view boundaries, crop regions, and location data!


An important thing to keep in mind is, the nodes in the pink group will be retired with this release because of their C# replacements.

If you enjoy these updates and find them helpful, please give me a shout out on twitter!

Have Fun!

-johnP



There's more information available on the sixtysecondrevit website.

No comments: