About This Version
Versions 16.2.3 and 17.0.7, 5/29/2017
- 16.2.3, 17.0.7, and 18.0.1
- Different languages no longer hang at “Setting Parameters";
- 16.2.2, 17.0.6, and 18.0.0
- Double door secondary panel handles build method more robust.;
- Door Factory dialog placement on startup now centred on screen.;
- Stop jambs door stop depth works exactly as expected.;
- (RevitWorks rebranded, Door Factory LITE now called Door Factory Preview)
Create any hinge or double hinge door you want in seconds, without going into the family editor.
Read the Revit Addons Blog Review (2015 PRO version)
Watch the AutoDesk University Independent Review. (2013 PRO version)
Go to our Door Factory Webpage to find out more about how the Door Factory will help you be more productive.
The Preview Version has no expiry date but has limited functionality:
- Preview creates standard and curtain panel single and double Hinge doors for free.
- Premium version creates standard and curtain panel single and double Hinge doors, Bi-fold doors (14 different configurations), Surface, Pocket and Contained Sliding doors (15 different configurations), Garage doors, Hatches, Stacking doors and even Interconnecting doors (i.e. for interconnecting hotel rooms).
- Both Preview and Premium allow you to create and add your own panels and handles.
- Premium allows you to add custom trim profiles and User components (Sills, Pelmets, Decorative moldings, overpanels etc.) and you can create your own.
Summary of Preview Version features:
- Save time by creating doors as and when you need them, allowing you to stay focused on your design.
- Create any kind of door as a standard door or a curtain panel door.
- Create a huge variety of doors.
- Add your own panels, handles, trim profiles and other components, giving you unlimited combinations.
- Achieve consistency for all the doors in your project by re-using common components.
- Edit and Save default values and settings for all doors including jamb, panel & trim dimensions, handle offsets and tolerances.
- Elevation Swing indicators points to hinge or to handle to suit international graphic standards.
- All Doors have built in Wall Alignment parameters that allow you to position the door within the wall. Align the Jamb (and or Panel were relevant) to the center of the wall, exterior face or interior face. You can also create + or – offsets from these alignments.
- Doors have an appropriate level of detail allowing for fast manipulation of doors and a manageable parameter list.
- Consistent and Logical naming of all parameters in all doors created.
- Consistent shared parameters allowing them to be scheduled together easily and logically, including standard and curtain panel doors.
|Select Trim (only Flat and Splayed are available for LITE version)|
|Select Door Action|
|Map Shared Parameters|
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
The RevitWorks Door Factory Preview add-in is brought to you by RevitWorks Ltd. It's free. Upgrade pricing for the Revit 'Premium' version is 395.00 USD, or 440.00 USD for the Revit LT 'Standard' version.
This add-in is available in the following versions:
- RevitWorks Door Factory 2018 Preview
- RevitWorks Door Factory 2017 Preview
- RevitWorks Door Factory 2016 Preview
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.