Revizto 4.4 is now LIVE!
15 Jun, 2017
It gives us great pleasure to announce that Revizto 4.4 is now available for download from our website!
Our team has invested a great deal of time and efforts to develop this version to provide project teams with powerful and more connected solution to BIM project coordination and collaboration.
In addition to the significantly improved interface, users will benefit from long-awaited features – visibility control of linked models, color coding, and phases from Revit.
What’s new in Revizto 4.4 release:
- Ability to color code links, categories and levels. New "Objects" dialog.
- Visibility control of linked models and individual objects.
- Phases support from Revit.
- Tag management system for the Issue Tracker.
- Clickable links on sheets.
- Console app for getting XLS reports from the Issue Tracker.
- Ability to attach new file formats to issues. The complete list of supported formats: pdf, txt, csv, xls, xlsx, doc, docx, jpg, png.
- Interface improvement. 3D tab: reconfigured toolbar.
- Brand new installer. Minor updates will come through as patches, containing only the differences and therefore being much less in size.
- Rhino support (direct plugin in Rhino).
Important notice! Revizto introduces the new project format in v4.4, which is not fully compatible with the current format. Older versions of Revizto (v4.3 and below) won’t be able to open 3D scene of projects exported with v4.4. Revizto 4.4 may not allow to control object visibility on old projects (re-export needed, so please make sure you update all your team with this latest and greatest 4.4).
We hope you’ll love this new version and invite you to explore its new possibilities right away!
There's more information available on the Revizto website.