Common uses for eTransmit for Autodesk Revit 2015:
- Internal archiving [Enhanced!]
- Sending deliverables to clients
- Model exchange between consultants/partners
- Model cleanup [New!]
- Sharing models between disciplines
- Upgrading models
eTransmit for Autodesk Revit 2015: When you transmit a model, you can now select to:
- include supporting files such as documents and spreadsheets
- disable worksets
- delete sheets
- include only views that are placed on sheets
- include or exclude types of views such as detail views or sections
These improvements to eTransmit earn the factory their first Revit Add-ons Editor's Choice award.
There's more information available in the Revit Help file.
Credit: Steve Stafford's Revit Op-Ed blog and Luke Johnson's What Revit Wants blog.