SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing significantly accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets out of 3D models in Autodesk® Revit®. The product consists of software and a set of families, which can easily be modified to meet local or company standards. Creation of bar lists, bending schedules and cut lists for wire meshes is included as well.
Functionalities at a glance
- Customizable Content Packs (Tags, Details etc.).
- Rebar marks per project or per sheet.
- Set Marks according additional criteria's like running length, connectors etc.
- Customizable Annotation for all reinforcement elements.
- Group bars to a specific rebar container in order to tag them together.
- Creation of rebar sets with variable segment lengths.
- Split Rebars according to a stock length and a length of splice.
- Several Detailing tools to indicate the rebar layout,- bar ends,- layers, etc.
- Creation of Rebar Shape Details.
- Connect rebar couplers and anchor plates to rebar ends.
- Ignore Openings for rebars while removing an area system.
- Assign Reinforcement Layers in floors, walls and foundation slabs.
- Browse through the marks of rebars and fabric sheets.
- Creation of bent fabrics rows.
- Bending Schedules for rebars and cut lists for wire meshes.
- Export rebar data to CSV - (Excel) and ABS (bending machine).
- Several utility commands for creating, manipulating and visualizing.