To achieve its purpose every building project has many functional requirements demanded by the client, requested by the occupier or prescribed by building codes. Meeting and confirming compliance with these requirements is often a lengthy and separate checklist activity outside the design system.
The Spatial Requirements Assistant™ App:
- Scans the BIM model and reports compliance of the current design iteration against all the functional requirements
- Creates various Functional Performance Indicators in the Vabi BIM Performance Dashboard App
- Synchronizes with Autodesk® Revit® units of measurement to calculate floor areas
- Accepts various functional requirement inputs based on Revit room occupancy types and user defined rulesets for custom requirements
- such as occupancy types, room and other space sizes, toilets, circulation areas, parking spaces, etc. and Building Code rulesets such as minimum access widths, circulation space requirements, and the number of toilets or parking spaces.
Vabi Spatial Requirements Assistant™ takes Revit to a new higher performance automation level to deliver more of the promise of BIM by providing automated compliance checking and decision support for your integrated BIM design approach. It is available to Revit users in a modern SaaS (Software as a Service) model under annual or monthly subscription.
After installation and user registration you get a 30 day trial for free. During trial period you can use the software without any restrictions. After trial period a purchase option will be available.
The Vabi Spatial Requirements Assistant add-in is brought to you by Vabi Software and is priced at USD 9.99 per month. A free trial is available.
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.