Vabi Financial Simulator™, working as a plugin within Autodesk® Revit®, pulls together and displays financial performance data and reveals the P&L Balance Sheet, Discounted Cash Flow and return on investment (ROI) impact of design decisions. It is quick and useful across BIM design teams as they consider design alternatives using net present value (NPV) comparisons of alternative design options from impact on building value to profitability. As a result optimal design decisions can be made and the long term viability of the project protected.
The Financial Simulator™ App:
- Displays all financial results
- Saves all financial indices in the BIM model
- Accepts input financial indices such as rental rates and marketing costs for different types of occupancy
- Uses floor areas and assigned occupancy types of rooms to calculate returns
- Synchronizes with Revit units of measurement
- Contributes various performance indicators in the Vabi BIM Performance Dashboard
Vabi Financial Simulator™ takes Revit to a new higher performance level to deliver more of the promise of BIM by providing clear financial implications for decision making within your integrated BIM design approach. It is available to Revit users in a modern SaaS (Software as a Service) model under annual or monthly subscription.
After installation and user registration you get a 30 day trial for free. During trial period you can use the software without any restrictions. After trial period a purchase option will be available.
The Vabi Financial Simulator add-in is brought to you by Vabi Software and is priced at USD 19.99 per month. A free trial is available.
There's more information available on the Autodesk Exchange Apps website.