About This Version
Version 17.0.5, 9/16/2016
- Suite bug fix:
- Fixed backward compatibility issue between this suite and BIM Manager Suite’s "Family Processor" tool version 17.0.1 or older, which prevented Family Processor from running at all.
- Plotter and Exporter bug fixes:
- Fixed an error that prevented creating or editing wildcard searches
- Fixed an error that would appear when launching the tool if no sheets exist in the current project
- Family Exporter bug fix:
- Fixed an error that prevented actually exporting families.
- Project and Families Upgrader enhancement:
- The file C:\ProgramData\CTC\Projects and Families Upgrader\FileOpenDialogAutomation.txt will now be created and used to control how pop-up dialogs are dismissed when projects are opened.
This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
BIM Batch Suite is part of the CTC Express Tools family of products. It provides tools to allow Revit users to process workflows en masse, with a focus on importing and exporting data.
This tool allows users to select multiple families to load or to nest into multiple projects/families, reload only those families into an existing project, and provides the option to overwrite existing parameter values.
This tool allows users to easily select specific families to export from projects, automatically create folder structure based on family categories and geometry, and add customized text to exported family names.
Plotter and Exporter
This tool provides an intuitive and easy to learn interface that allows users to create and schedule jobs for export or plotting, schedule exports to occur automatically and specify individual sheets and/or views to export, or dynamically search for views or sheets. Exports to PDF, DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, DWFx, FBX, Navisworks and IFC files.
Projects & Families Upgrader
This tool provides an intuitive interface that allows users to upgrade multiple project files, family files and project template files at once, migrate workshared files automatically, and automatically adjust linked Revit and CAD file paths to new locations.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
The BIM Batch Suite add-in is brought to you by CAD Technology Center. It's priced at 324.00 USD. A free version is available with a subset of the tools and trials of the others.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.