About This Version
Version 1.0.1, 9/13/2016
Support for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Update some features:
- Add Title on sheet with prefixes and suffixes.
- Auto copy parameter for sheet
- Auto keep orientation of viewport
- Auto copy revision for sheet
- Copy element out side of sheet (Ex: text, line, detail item...)
- Make same key plan for sheet if any
- Just duplicate legend and schedule one time for any sheets have same original schedule or legend.
- Change sheet number and sheet name from excel file. Great !
Do you get fed up when you have to make a new list of sheets for a new phase? For example you want to make new sheets from the schematic design phase to the tender (bidding) phase.
With this add-in, you can save time, as it has more functions to help you do this:
- Duplicate without views:
- This function will duplicate existing sheets to make new empty sheets.
- Can choose new titleblock family for duplicated sheet.
- Can set sheet number and sheet name with prefixes and suffixes.
- Duplicate with views:
- Can duplicate views on existing sheet with duplicate option: Duplicate, with Detailing or Dependent
- Can set name of duplicated views with prefixes and suffixes.
- Can apply new view template for duplicated views.
- Option for duplicate or not duplicate Schedule, Legend View, so great!!!
The version 1.0.1 require license key for active add-in. The buyer have 15 times using the add-in before message box appear require activation code.
You can give require code and recieve activation code by my email.
The Sheet Duplicator add-in is brought to you by SLG Solution. It's priced at 30.00 USD.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.