About This Version
Version 17.0.4, 9/15/2016
- Family Processor:
- New Feature - Options now allow creating log files automatically to a specified folder.
- Enhancement - The progress dialog is now movable and allows canceling the processing.
- Enhancement - Suggestion winner: A new logging engine now allows filtering the log results by entry types (e.g. Success, Warning, Error, etc.) and exporting log information to different formats.
- Enhancement - When replacing with shared parameters, if a shared parameter exists with the exact same name and parameter type as the one to be replaced, the matching shared parameter will be selected automatically from the list of available shared parameters of that parameter type.
- Shared Parameter Manager:
- Enhancement - Automatic handling of parameter groups
- Enhancement - View and save report log of operation
- Enhancement - Added option to specify "Varies by Group Instance" parameter setting
- Type Swapper:
- New Feature - Save and load selection sets
- New Feature - Save processing logs to spreadsheet
- New Feature - New element types to swap: materials and fill patterns
- New Feature - Delete selected and delete unused buttons and context menu
- Enhancement - Removed "Delete Unused" from Dimension, Text and Line Style tabs
- Enhancement - Multi-select buttons and context menu added
- Bug Fix - Fixed issue where Duplicate Families were ignored if they had a number in the name
This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. The BIM Manager Suite is part of the CTC Express Tools family of products, and contains the following tools:
This tool contains a collection of utilities that assist with the family creation process, including: Deleting backup families, working with type catalogs and shared parameter files, listing the version of Autodesk® Revit® in which families were last saved.
This tool deletes views, sheets, schedules, legends and Revit links, which can be useful for preparing projects to send off to consultants.
Revision Cloud Remover
This tool makes it fast and easy to remove non-issued revision clouds from your project.
This tool finds dimensions whose text does not show dimensionally accurate values
This tool can batch add, change or delete materials, parameters and shared parameters within one or many family files. This includes replacing existing parameters with shared parameters, as well as updating parameter values and formulas.
Import and Link Manager
This tool assists with locating and managing CAD objects within a Revit model.
Schedule Parameter Resolver
This tool changes schedule parameter definitions to match those used in families, without losing schedule formatting.
Shared Parameter Manager
This tool manages the content of shared parameter files and assists with batch loading pre-saved sets of shared parameters into projects.
This tool makes it easy to change the type or style used for text, dimensions and line elements. Family elements can also be swapped.
This tool adds secure, password-protected digital signatures to your families and projects.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
BIM Manager Suite is brought to you by CAD Technology Center. It's priced at 1,250.00 USD. A free version is available with a subset of the tools and trials of the others.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.