About This Version
Version 17.0.3, 8/19/2016
- Installer now lets you choose not to install the free CTC PDF Writer. It can also be excluded with a command-line parameter for silent installs.
- Plotter and Exporter new features:
- View/Sheet Sets defined in a project can now be used to define the views and/or sheets to plot or export (by view/sheet set name)
- Now supports exporting FBX files
- If more than one project file is open, the current settings can be applied to any selected projects all in one export run
- Plotter and Exporter enhancements:
- When building a wildcard search for sheets, new parameter filters have been added to help find sheets of a specific size: Sheet Width, Sheet Height and Title Block Name
- Parameter Filtering comparisons now allow for a very small tolerance due to rounding errors caused by how Revit stores data, for more accurate comparisons.
- More robust handling of printers and print settings during PDF exports and printing.
- Plotter and Exporter bug fix:
- Affecting Revit 2014 only, fixed an issue where Navisworks exports could fail
- Project and Families Upgrader enhancement:
- Upgrade in new location improved when processing workshared models - now opens detached prior to relocating
- Project and Families Upgrader bug fixes:
- Upgrade in Current Location error "The central model was saved in a different version of Revit" has been resolved
- "Refresh" folders errors corrected
This setup will install add-in tools for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
BIM Batch Suite is part of the CTC Express Tools family of products. It provides tools to allow Revit users to process workflows en masse, with a focus on importing and exporting data.
Family Loader (free)
This tool allows users to select multiple families to load or to nest into multiple projects/families, reload only those families into an existing project, and provides the option to overwrite existing parameter values.
Family Exporter (free)
This tool allows users to easily select specific families to export from projects, automatically create folder structure based on family categories and geometry, and add customized text to exported family names.
Plotter and Exporter (trial)
This tool provides an intuitive and easy to learn interface that allows users to create and schedule jobs for export or plotting, schedule exports to occur automatically and specify individual sheets and/or views to export, or dynamically search for views or sheets. Exports to PDF, DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, DWFx, Navisworks and IFC files.
Projects & Families Upgrader (trial)
This tool provides an intuitive interface that allows users to upgrade multiple project files, family files and project template files at once, migrate workshared files automatically, and automatically adjust linked Revit and CAD file paths to new locations.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
Read Help Document
BIM Batch Suite is brought to you by CAD Technology Center. It's priced at 324.00 USD, though some of the tools are free.
More information's available on the Autodesk App Store.