About This Version
Version 1.1.0, 4/6/2017
- Add revision information on all elements or only in the active view.
- Keep or override previous data
- Support for Autodesk® Revit® 2018 Version.
Keep track and manage the origin and authoring date of every Autodesk® Revit® element.
By adding some revision information on every element of a given Revit model, Time Stamper allows you to keep track of your model's history. With all the information, you can:
- Keep track of the origin and authoring date of each element in complex project
- Quickly compare two versions of a Revit file and graphically display their differences
- Create view filters for every linked Revit files
- Create a schedule of all linked models, along with their authoring date and origin
- Export the information in IFC, and get them on your favorite project review software.
The Time Stamper add-in is brought to you by BIM 42. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.