- [Viewer] Model can now be moved, scaled, and rotated.
- [Viewer] Added movement and teleportation in Scale Model Mode.
- [Integrations] Added support for Revit decals.
- [Integrations] Performance improvements for processing of large models, particularly when "Apply Z-fighting Reduction" is turned off.
- [Basic Mode] "Apply Z-fighting Reduction" toggle added to leverage performance improvements when it is disabled.
- [Pro Library] Experiences can now be renamed. This affects the Library and metadata when exporting/importing *.ivz.
- [Pro Library] Fixed processing error when extracting large *.ivz too early (before metadata loaded from the file for validation.)
- [Viewer] Removed sky color contribution (blue tint) from ambient lighting.
- [Integrations] Fixed case where objects modeled far from origin was creating a jittery VR experience
- [Integrations] Fixed case where breps, surfaces, and extrusions in layers with visibility set to off were skipped and were not available in VR.
- [Integrations] Fixed issue where layers in VR were shown in a different order than in the Rhino UI panel.
- [Integrations] Fixed case where Rhino layers that have no objects or only objects that are not supported by Prospect (such as curves or points, for instance) were shown in VR.
Prospect is brought to you by IrisVR. There's a free Basic version. The Pro version is priced at 200.00 USD per user per month.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.
There's more information available on the IrisVR website.