**Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2017 and Revit 2018 versions - Formerly PowerPack for Revit 2017 **
This is the Full version -12 month Desktop Subscription.
*IMPORTANT: The Link to Excel app is part of the larger PowerPack for Revit®. On installation, please select Link to Excel from the list of packages to install.*
Languages available on installation: English, French, Czech, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian and Russian.
Multi-year, network and bulk subscription options available from GRAITEC direct: graitec.com/world
*IMPORTANT: This app is FREE for GRAITEC Revit Subscription customers - please contact GRAITEC for more details*
Link to Excel PowerPack for Revit® extends the functionality of Revit® by enabling content to be added to, and extracted from Revit® by using existing schedules already defined in the project or by building a custom table on the fly using any project parameters.
Based on the concept of importing/exporting *.xls files, this feature allows users to synchronize data between Revit® and an Excel table linked to a project model. The source data can either be an existing Revit® schedule, or a new list of parameters available from the project and defined by the user within the Link to Excel tool, which will later be editable as an Excel table.
Once the data is modified in Excel, the Link to Excel tool is used to dynamically import the amended data back into Revit and the schedules or parameter values will be updated reflecting the changes.
- Bidirectional data transfer with import, export and synchronization between Revit® and Excel
- Keeps formatting for secure and reliable updating
- Tracks the date and time of when each linked Excel file was last synchronized
- Source data can be an existing schedule or multiple schedules, from a current selection of elements in Revit, or can be built on the fly using default and available project categories and parameters
- Supports multiple linked files for any project
- Control & manage global parameters
- Perfect for all disciplines to add non-geographic data such as suppliers, pricing, etc.
- Templates can be saved and reused
|Link to Excel – Add a new link between your project and an Excel spreadsheet|
|Link to Excel – Select the method for creating a link|
|Link to Excel – Eliminate or add new columns to the table|
|Link to Excel – Apply an Export operation to generate the Excel file|
|Link to Excel – Direct link to the Excel file displayed, with Import/Export options available|
|Link to Excel – Revit/Excel tables comparison|
|Link to Excel – Excel table changes reflected in the Revit schedule|
Visit our app web page for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
About This Version
Version 2018, 4/28/2017 – Original Release.
The Link to Excel PowerPack for Revit 2018 add-in is brought to you by GRAITEC. It's priced at 140.00 USD per year.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.