BIMsofts for Autodesk® Revit® Addin include:
- Join Manage (Price $40 with 15 days trial):
- Detecting intersections between elements and join them if needed.
- Checking joined elements, and correcting them, with “Join rule” (join rule is a rule to define how elements in the model join together).
- Unjoin target elements with other target elements (defined by user).
- Report working progress.
- Report all errors during working and give tools to fix them easily.
- Export reports to files.
- Disallow join (Free):
- Disallow join multiple walls and beams in the model by selecting
- Allow join multiple walls and beams in the model by selecting
- Family Manage (Price $10 with 15 days trial):
- A tool for managing your family library
- Give easy ways to search, get information, edit and load family files.
- Have conventions for naming family files.
- Section Box (free):
- Create 3D view section box from top view by mouse dragging
- Create 3D view section box from plan view by mouse drawing
- Have option to control elevation of section box.
- View Crop (free):
- Define 2D view crop by mouse dragging
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 5/2/2017 – Initial release.
BIMsofts Addin is brought to you by BIMsofts. It's priced at 50.00 USD.
This add-in is available in versions for Revit 2017 and Revit 2016.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.
Updated on May 3, 2017 to add link to 2016 version.