About This Version
Version 1.5, 5/22/2017
- Now supports Revit 2018
- Added feature that aligns circuit path with cable tray or conduit ( Revit 2018 only)
- Added panelboard isolator to single line diagram
- Redesigned Electrical Distribution Network Browser screen
Dramatically reduce the time to build your electrical design in Autodesk® Revit®. PowerCad-M is a live electrical schematic that gives you ultimate control over your electrical design, simplifying your design workflow and allowing you see exactly what’s going on in your model.
- Calculate electrical planning loads using the room or space data in your model
- Check all the families that should connect to an electrical system within your model simply
- Build your electrical system with a unique drag and drop interface
- Find unconnected boards and connect them with ease
- Access the panel schedule or zoom to the component in 3D space directly from the schematic
- Rename panels with ease, including adding the floor they are located on in their name
- Export electrical data to excel
- Publish your completed schematic to a drafting [view] quickly to be included in your construction drawings
- Export your electrical model to PowerCad-5 to calculate arc fault, complete maximum demand calculations, harmonic analysis and much more
- Use PowerCad-M as verification tool to quickly check the electrical system in any model
|Export electrical information from your model to Excel|
|Display planning loads in an electrical single line diagram.|
|Publish your single line diagram to a drafting view.|
|Estimate electrical planning loads and assign them to panelboards|
|Assign Panelboards to Electrical Distribution Zones|
PowerCad Software has been creating software for electrical engineers for over 25 years and is an Authorised Autodesk Developer. Download the 14-day free trial of PowerCad-M today to try it yourself.
Access free support at support@PowerCad-R.com
For the latest software update details please see our release notes.
PowerCad-M is brought to you by PowerCad Software. It's priced at 120.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.