About This Version
Version 1.0.1, 5/26/2017
- Multiple Screens support,
- improved Cloud Drawing, Zoom in/out and Wheel in/out,
- Drop Shadow option,
- Titleblock Transparency,
- Background Layer can be moved.
"Punch" is a drawing tool that can be used for editing an Autodesk® Revit® screen capture and save the image as a pdf, jpeg or png format.
Create a screen capture of a project or family and annotate the image with the help of drawing tools. Draw, crop, resize, create layers, add a titleblock with project information and more.
"Punch" is fast, straightforward and really easy to use. This tool is ideal for coordination, archiving or personal work.
- Color: To change color click on the square and choose a new color.
- Opacity: Change color opacity with the trackbar.
- Brush: Use the brush to quickly add a note on the screen capture.
- Arrows: Easily add arrows with the right size and color.
- Eraser: Erase what is drawn on added layers.
- Rectangle: Draw rectangle from upper left to bottom right.
- Ellipse: Add ellipses or circles.
- Cloud: Add preformatted clouds using upper left to bottom right.
- Text: Click on the screen, enter the text in the box and click enter to add text on the screen capture. It is easier to control the text position with layers.
- Move: Move layers with this tool, the background cannot be moved.
- Crop: To crop the image, first draw a rectangle and click OK to apply the cropping.
- Resize: You can resize the image by using the plus or minus tools.
- Add Layers: You can add up to four layers to the screen capture.
- Visibility: Control layers visibility with the light tools.
- Delete: Delete Selected layer.
- Titleblock: Click on Titleblock to add Revit Project information on top of the image. This will add the Project Name, Project Number, Date and View Name together but each information can also be added individually.
- Undo All: This tool will undo everything added to the screen capture except the layers added.
- Save: To save the image, click on save and choose a format (pdf, jpeg or png)
- Exit: Cancel and quit the Punch application.
Punch is brought to you by Emanuel Favreau. It's priced at 12.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.