STANDARD - FREE tools
Batch Family Loader automates the process of loading or reloading families into projects.
- Select one or more project files, or an entire folder tree of project files to have families loaded
- Select one or more family files, or an entire folder of family files to load into selected projects
- Control how the families are loaded
Family Tools contains a collection of utilities that assist with the family creation process.
Delete backup files
- Copy CSV files created in a spreadsheet for type catalogs to the TXT files Revit needs
- Compare or safely merge parameters between two shared parameters files
- See the version of Revit that was used to last save one or more family files
New! Project Cleaner deletes views, sheets and Revit links
- Quickly remove all or selected views, sheets or links from a project
- Prepare a project to send off to consultants
- Lighten models from consultants before linking them into your projects
Revision Cloud Remover removes non-issued revision clouds from your project.
- List the revision clouds in a project, including the quantity for each
- Select which revision clouds to remove or remove all revision clouds
PREMIUM - includes Standard
New! Import & Link Manager assists with locating and managing CAD objects within a Revit model.
- Find imported or linked DWG files in your Revit project
- Quickly load or reload Revit links in projects
- Batch change Workset assignments of imports or links
Watermark adds secure digital signatures to your families and projects.
- Run the validator to see existing watermarks in a family or project
- Add a new password-protected watermark to a family or project
- Optionally watermark nested families
ULTIMATE - includes Standard and Premium
Family Processor can batch add, change, or delete materials, parameters, and shared parameters within one or many family files.
- Change basic material properties
- Add, Edit, or Remove parameters
- Replace existing parameters with specific shared parameters
- Change parameter values and formulas
There's more information on the CAD Technology Center website.