STANDARD - FREE tools
BIM List is a content management solution providing the ability to sort, search and leverage your families more effectively.
- Locate and insert families into a Revit project
- Search parameter data using filters
- Administrative controls help enforce company standards
Detail Link automates the process of linking AutoCAD DWG details for use in the Revit project environment.
- Reduce errors and ensure consistency
- Save time by automating an otherwise manual process
Project Link is an easy and customizable system for finding and organizing documents from inside the Revit interface.
- Make important documents and hyperlinks accessible from within Revit
- Locate and group all families that have a hyperlink associated with them
- Both administrative and user interfaces are provided
Renumbering provides a fast and simple way to renumber your rooms and doors.
- Auto-swapping avoids duplicates
- Alphanumeric sequential numbering
- Add separators and suffixes to room and door numbers
PREMIUM - includes Standard
New! Fire Rating assists in the creation of life safety plans.
- Assign and review wall fire ratings
- Generate floor plan graphics based on line type and tag mappings
- Quickly regenerate graphics when the model changes
New! Spreadsheet Drafter will import a spreadsheet into a drafting view in Revit.
- Draws information found in a spreadsheet as lines and text in drafting views
New! Spreadsheet Link exports data from Revit elements to a spreadsheet where the data can be easily edited and then loaded back into Revit.
- Edit parameter values using powerful spreadsheet functions
- Utilize staff that does not have Revit
- Spreadsheet functionality is available within the add-in. No Microsoft® Excel® license is needed.
- Spreadsheets can be saved to and loaded from many common formats, including Microsoft Excel.
ULTIMATE - includes Standard and Premium
COBie2 Link helps your Revit documents adhere to the standards of COBie2 and minimizes the time required for creating project handover data.
- Parameter creation
- Schedule creation
- Bi-directional parameter mapping with Microsoft Excel
New! Room Family Manager enables defining, maintaining and validating the family content of each room using room type definitions.
- Build room type definitions in a spreadsheet
- Build room type definitions from existing Revit rooms
- Automatically place family content in your model based on room type assignments
- Validate that rooms in your model contain required families
There's more information available on the CAD Technology Center website.