Ideate Explorer for Revit is the Autodesk Revit add-on that lets you explore, quantify and manage the 100,000+ building elements in a Revit file. With it, nothing is hidden. Everything is easy to find, easy to reach. Performing a Revit project audit becomes a snap.
The just released Ideate Explorer for Revit 2013.3 comes with a full array of significant productivity enhancements that support several important new workflows:
- It is 3x faster than previous versions – with ultra-fast launch and the ability to speed through mega files
- Its added pre-defined filters let you find Model, Annotation or Audit elements
- You can create custom filters for use in making parameter-specific selections
- The new, improved UI gives you more time- and click-savers:
- A smaller dialog that remembers your preferences
- Improved, faster Export to Excel
- Check All/Uncheck All – a faster one-step operation
- Isolate Elements from within Ideate Explorer
- Enhanced information about CAD Links and Imports
Already Have Autodesk Revit 2014?
Ideate Explorer for Revit 2014.1 is here, with the same significant enhancements of this latest release.
There's more information available on the Ideate Explorer website.