OCOS, One Click One Structure is an add-in for Autodesk® Revit®. It is designed to create BIM models from a description text file just by one click. To cast a structure from the description text file into a mass instance as a mould also by one click. During modeling, loads and boundary conditions can be appended to models, and the models can be used directly by finite element analysis software, such as Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis, without any more preprocessing. It creates building models quick and efficient. It seems to extract structural information from a visual 3D world and describes them on a paper for review and reuse. In other words, the design core of structure can be reused to fit any forms of building appearance by OCOS casting function. Design once, apply anywhere.
The ocos will work in any language version of Autodesk Revit with a structural template. It requires the support of Microsoft .Net Framework Runtime (Default installed by Autodesk Revit.)
The ocos is consisted of six functions
- Grid and Level - Creates grid and levels.
- Structural Modeling - Creates building models within a graphical environment.
- One Click One Structure - Creates building models from a description file by one click.
- Casting Structure – Casts building models from a description file into a mass instance as a mould by one click.
- Batch Selector - Selects models from current document. Some parameter conditions can be used to find out specials.
- Boundary Conditions - Places boundary conditions to structural models selected from current document.
About This Version
Version 2016.1.2.6, 9/30/2015
Initial Subscription version corresponding to Autodesk Revit 2016.
OCOS is brought to you by OCOS SOFTWARE COMPANY LIMITED. It's priced at 10.00 USD/month. There is a 30-day trial version available. It's available in 2016, 2015 and 2014 versions.