Vabi Lighting Organizer™, working as a plugin within Autodesk® Revit®, automates confirming compliance with lighting requirements, particularly when it is dark outside, and enables it to be done quickly. As different design options are investigated it provides decision making support via immediate status checks against all the lighting requirements. As a result optimal design decisions regarding lux levels, lumen, lighting, brightness, electrical installation, light fittings, ceiling fittings, lighting plans, fixed and variable lighting, lighting comfort, living and working spaces, etc. can be made faster. This App is especially relevant to mechanical and building engineers but also useful to all the design team.
The Lighting Organizer™ App:
- Accepts as input the minimum illumination per room area and space type
- Scans the BIM model room by room for area and available lighting
- Synchronizes with Revit units of measurement
- Calculates and saves the lighting values per room in the BIM model.
- Displays Lighting results
- Creates an artificial Lighting Performance Indicator in the Vabi BIM Building Performance Dashboard.
Vabi Lighting Organizer™ takes Revit to a new higher performance automation level to deliver more of the promise of BIM by providing lighting assessment and decision support for your integrated BIM design approach. It is available to Revit users in a modern SaaS (Software as a Service) model under annual or monthly subscription.
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 11/19/2015
The Vabi Artificial Lighting Organizer is brought to you by Vabi Software. The app is priced at 9.99 USD per month and a free trial is available on the Autodesk App Store.
Related: Roundup – Vabi Apps