The regional training conference expands with the addition of Las Vegas, NV event
Newport Beach, California, January 6, 2016 – The BIM Workshops, a regional technology training conference, announces its 2016 lineup of locations and dates. By popular demand, the Workshops is expanding its multi-city footprint to include Las Vegas, NV.
The 2016 BIM Workshops host cities and dates are:
- Las Vegas, NV on May 5th, 2016
- Orange County, CA on June 9th, 2016
- Omaha, NE on August 4th, 2016
- Honolulu, HI on October 20th, 2016
- Phoenix, AZ on October 27th, 2016
The 2016 BIM Workshops will continue to feature established speakers and experts from the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. The Workshops will also offer several promotions, such as early bird savings and group discounts.
Key changes to the 2016 events include:
- A condensed one-day event that reduces attendees’ time spent away from work, offers a more affordable price point, and provides more class options for selection.
- Enhanced lab sessions where attendees bring their own laptops, which provides a more familiar desktop environment for attendees to learn intermediate and advanced-level skills.
“We look forward to expanding the BIM Workshops to Las Vegas to serve the growing demands and needs of this unique BIM community,” explains Danny Counts, CEO of U.S. CAD. “This region is home to some of the most sophisticated and complex projects in the hospitality industry, and we are excited to bring this high-quality training conference here.”
Registration for the Las Vegas event opens on January 18th, 2016. To sign up for notifications about the 2016 events, please visit http://www.bim-workshops.com.
About the BIM Workshops
The BIM Workshops events started with the Central States Revit Workshop in 2012. The continued success of the Workshop, along with the technical community’s positive feedback, prompted a multi-event expansion and a re-branding to the name BIM Workshops. Hosted by U.S. CAD, the Workshops were created originally to connect local users with national, regional, and local industry speakers and leaders. For many users, the Workshops continue to be the most cost-effective opportunity to get training in BIM Technology software. These events provide a great opportunity to learn from and network with their industry leaders and peers. For upcoming events in your area or to learn more about the event, visit http://www.bim-workshops.com.